Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ashley Olsen Plastic Surgery Before and After Nose Job


Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen in The Row at the CFDAs: not all that bad, really?
Mary-Kate Olsen dyed her hair! Right? That’s MK with the dark hair in the black gown, and Ashley is the blonde in the purple dress? Sure. That’s what I’m going with. Anyway, these are new photos of MK and Ashley at last night’s CFDAs, definitely the most low-key event as compared to the Met Gala. Both girls wore their own label, The Row.

I hate to admit it, but I kind of like Ashley’s purple gown. It’s nice seeing her in such a beautiful color, and while the gown shows off nothing of her slender figure, I’m imagining this on a pregnant celebrity and I’m liking it. MK’s gown is just meh, though. I do like her as brunette, I have to admit. And the twins still spend too much time on the red carpet posing tit-to-tit. It’s not cute! But MK and Ashley did have a good night – they won the 2012 Womenswear Designers of the Year for The Row. Congrats.
Rachel Zoe, stylist and designer, was also wearing something from her own collection. I hate the dress, but I’m including these photos with the Olsen ladies because I think of Rachel Zoe as an honorary Olsen. All three women are so, so skinny and all of them hide their bodies in these bulky, oversized clothes. I’m not saying that ALL women need to show off their bodies and wear bandage dresses. I’m not saying that at all. But this oversized hobo-chic look has run its course. Buy some clothes that fit, for the love of God. And considering all of these women are “designers” – surely they can “design” something that fits?