Friday, December 14, 2012

Has Amanda Holden had Botox Injections to Anti Ageing Treatment


Amanda Holden have had botox injections to treatment
Amanda Holden have had botox injections to treatment
It is heartening news for anyone who envied Amanda Holden's wrinkle-free complexion. And with just a little bit of Botox, you can have one too. The actress has admitted for the first time that her smooth complexion is not just down to good genes
Amanda Holden in Britiain Got Talent in March
Amanda Holden in Britiain's Got Talent in March where the presenter insisted she hadn't had any surgery on her strange looking pout.
However, she said that Botox could backfire because it prevents the face from expressing emotion.

She added: 'I need my muscles to move.

'As an actress Botox is a bit of a stupid thing to do because you need a moveable face.

'But my frown is back so it is definitely something I will consider again.'

Botox is a toxic protein or nerve poison works by temporarily paralysing the muscles where it is injected.

Miss Holden succumbed to the treatment shortly after stating she had no intentions of having plastic surgery soon.

In June last year she said: 'I would consider surgery if things started to drop. 'I haven't had any yet, not even Botox, but I'd never say never.'

She claimed she hoped to be given more presenting work after appearing on Britain's Got Talent.
Amanda Holden on Britain's Got Talent's live semi-final
Amanda Holden in heavy makeup on Britain's Got Talent's live semi-final on Monday night.
Amanda Holden said: 'ITV should give me my own Saturday night show after this. I'd love to bring back Blind Date or the Generation Game, something that involves the public.

'I love live TV. I lose half a stone in a week because I'm so excited. I can't bear for it to start because I don't want it to end.'

The live semi finals of Britain's Got Talent begin tomorrow night and run through to Friday where contestants will be whittled down from 40 to ten using audience phone votes.

The live final is due to be held on Saturday evening.

Amanda Holden said yesterday: 'I have never denied having Botox and I last had it a few months ago.

She admits having injections across her forehead, around her eyes and on her nose. She had her first injection in 2007 after realising she’d developed noticeable wrinkles while filming in the harsh African sun.

'I have had Botox, which I'm happy to admit,' she said. 'It's running out now, though - I need to go again.'

Botox, a nerve poison, works by temporarily paralysing the muscles where it is injected. Holden also admitted she has it so frequently, she likens it to doing her teeth.

Asked if she was nervous about having her first Botox injection she replied: 'Oh no, I agree with Simon Cowell. It's like cleaning your teeth - maintenance.

'It's like getting your roots done. I think as long as you don't go stupidly over the top...I can move my face.
Heat magazine

The full interview with Amanda is in the new issue of Heat magazine, on sale now.
Amanda Holden Face Plastic Surgery
'You can still see I've got some Botox in my forehead but the rest has virtually worn off. Yes, I think it's character and everything else! That's why I need to get it done again.'

Amanda Holden has ruled out going under the knife saying that she suffers from a skin condition which leaves her prone to heavy scarring. She has also denied having collagen implants in her lips.

However, she claims she will eventually have 'fillers' to smooth out lines around her mouth, adding: 'My mum has amazing skin, so does my nan, but I think everything starts drooping around 45, so I know I'll succumb.

'The problem is that I've got keloid skin which means I scar really easily. So if I had surgery, I'd have worms of scar marks everywhere, so that's not going to work for me.

'One day I'll look my age. Actually, that's a lie - I want to look like Joan Rivers. I don't see the point in growing old gracefully.'