Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Alicia Douvall Plastic Surgery Facelift and Nose Jobs


Alicia Douvall has undergone more than 100 plastic surgeries.
Alicia Douvall has undergone more than 100 plastic surgeries.
Alicia Douvall: After 100 Plastic Surgery!
At the age of 32, Alicia Douvall has undergone more than 100 cosmetic surgeries. The British ex-model admitted to be addicted to cosmetic surgery with 15 boob surgeries, facelifts, and repeated procedures to change the shape of her face. Besides, she took 16 breast augmentation surgeries and even had her ribs shaved to make her waist smaller.
It's incredible that after the abuse of 100 cosmetic surgeries, the beautiful ex-model turns much worse, either ugly or old with a swollen and bruised face and a deformed body. At present, Alicia Douvall does not want to live with plastic surgeries any more, and she is taking a rehab for mental and psychological treatments. Let's have look at the most impressive images of Alicia Douvall over cosmetic surgeries during the last 14 years.

Plastic Surgery Addict Alicia Douvall Has Kicked The Habit.
Alicia Douvall has revealed that she is pregnant and claims to have kicked her extreme plastic surgery addiction. Alicia has spend well over million on just about every plastic surgery ever invented, from multiple boob jobs to botched butt implants and even toe augmentation.

“I’ve had so many operations I can’t feel my stomach, left breast, or anything under my right arm…I needed to stop. It was destroying my life and could have killed me. I finally feel I’ve got my obsession under control and I’m living a healthy life. People will think I’m mad for doing all that surgery over the years and I probably was – but addiction is an illness. It’s such a shame what I’ve done to myself.”

At 32 years old, Alicia Douvall has had 15 breast augmentation surgeries, 7 nose jobs, several cheek implants, face lifts, brow lifts, cosmetic dentistry, liposuction, butt implants, lip augmentation, etc. Alicia has had so much plastic surgery, that surgeons in the UK refused to perform surgery on her, which led to her traveling the world looking for plastic surgeons that would operate on her and lying about her medical history in order to receive the “fix” that she was craving from having plastic surgery.

Alicia Douvall is now pregnant with her second daughter and has been dumped by her baby-daddy, Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan, after announcing that he was the father on Twitter.