Saturday, December 15, 2012

Amanda Seyfried Botox, Breast Implants Plastic Surgery Before and After


Amanda Seyfried plastic surgery.
Amanda Seyfried plastic surgery.
Amanda Seyfried is star of Mean Girls and Mamma Mia, as well as other movies you’ve never seen like Red Riding Hood, Letters to Juliet, and Chloe, is already contemplating plastic surgery at a young age. “I’ve considered a lot of things like I want to have a nose job and fix my skin.”
Since Seyfried is only 25 herself, she realizes she’s still in her prime and has opted not to mess with a good thing… yet. She knows that when she does get older, however, certain alterations will look even more appealing to her. “Ask me in ten years,” Seyfried says. “I might look like a completely different person!”

In an interview with Elle earlier this year, Amanda Seyfried also admit that a director told her she needed Botox when she was just 20. Though she was insulted and did not follow through with the suggestion, Seyfried was not turned off of plastic surgery altogether. In fact, she even paid for her older sister’s rhinoplasty. Seeing her sis’ transformation is actually what got her thinking about getting a similar procedure for herself. “After she did it, I was like, ‘I could totally,’ it’s so accessible."

Amanda Seyfried who is on the list of celebrities with acne has also made it on the list of the Most Attractive Women.

We are wondering if she has got cosmetic surgery or not.

Below you can see a few before and after pictures that show how the shape of ther nose looks a bit different but I believe she hasn’t had plastic surgery yet.
Now the question is if she has got breast implants.

I found these images of her breasts but I am not able to say that these images prove that she has got plastic surgery.