Thursday, November 29, 2012

Adrianne Curry Plastic Surgery Before and After


Adrianne Curry Nose Jobs Rumors
Adrianne Curry Nose Jobs Rumors
I Don’t Like Adrienne Curry’s Nose Job.

I was looking through recent pictures of Adrianne Curry and began to wonder, “What happened to her face?”. I thought that perhaps she had plumped her lips or over-botoxed herself, so I dug up some older pictures of her and it became obvious what she did: Adrianne Curry got a nose job!
Adrianne Curry: America's Top Models and Plastic Surgery.
Many celebrities are a bit shy to talk about the plastic surgery procedures that they have gone to, but former America´s Top Model champ, Adrianne Curry is happy to discuss about her breast augmentation. She said for US weekly magazine that she went for it because there was a size difference between her breasts.
Most women have a size difference on her breast, and that is considered completely normal, although it can be annoying many of them who go for plastic surgery to correct the difference.
“When I woke up, I was screaming in pain and they shot me up with morphine,” she said for US weekly magazine. ”Later I was prescribed Percocet and Valium, but I think because I was addicted to cocaine and heroin as a teenager, they didn’t really affect me.”

Plastic Surgery Experience can change a lot between patients, the lucky ones don´t feel any kind of problems, but the rest can experience from some discomfort to lot of pain, the good news are the pain control medications available.